Stay up to date with each major milestone so you can stay ahead
- Developers can apply and participate individually or (with)in a team. There is no limit on the number of team members per team.
- All team members must have registered and agree to the competition rules to participate.
- All development(s) must be based on the TRON protocol. More information about TRON’s protocol please refer to our documentation platform and on our Github.
- Submissions must be turned in prior to the deadline on January 4th, 2019, Midnight (PST). Participants must use the following form (to be announced) for submission, and include operable program, code, and descriptive documentation using a Github link.
- Registration for the contest must be completed and submitted before January 1st, 2019 Midnight (PST).
- Submissions must be in English or Simplified Chinese only.
- Participants are legally responsible for their projects.
- Prizes are project based. Teams can submit multiple projects and potentially obtain multiple prizes.
- Winning teams are subject to a code review.
- Review Breakdown:
- Daily # of transactions (30%)
- Work integrity (30%)
- Operation stability (30%)
- Product innovation (10%)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRON Accelerator invites DApp developers all over the world to join this blockchain event, build DApps on TRON's network, and shape the future. All DApps are welcomed to join the competition, including Games, Application Tools, Decentralized Exchanges, and more.
We are excited to share our high performance blockchain infrastructure with our developer community, by providing a platform to build DApps on the TRON network. Developers would appreicate our high transaction speed, low development fee, and user-friendly interface. In return, this would also boost our TRON ecosystem.
TRON Accelerator is a 1,000,000 USD online competition rewarding up to 56 winning DApp projects across multiple categories. Different from previous accelerator program, TRON Accelerator does not feature loans or equity models. Winning teams and developers keep ownership of their projects after being rewarded.
There is no limit on the number of team members per team. Up to three winners would be invited TRON's niTROn Summit in San Francisco to attend the award. Up to $5,000 travel expenses will be covered. Prizes are project based. Teams can submit multiple projects and potentially obtain multiple prizes.
You can get our technical docs and development tools from our developer hub.
Compeleted DApps may be listed on DappHouse, as well as DApp platforms like DappReview and DappRadar.
Yes, you can. We encourage good projects to migrate to TRON Network. However, previous completed DApps on TRON would not qualify; contact us if you have an ongoing project already collaborating with TRON.
Yes, you can. It is OK for you to not use TVM, but you have to be on the Mainnet.
Developers own them and will be legally responsible for their DApps, too.
You can register by clicking the register button. Final details for submission will be coming shortly.